This is a very nice and luxurious headpiece that can be custom made to match the colors of your costume beads.
When we duplicate a costume not always that specific hue/tone of feathers (***color feather availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens they will contact us before they purchase a feather. Also, we can never duplicate a costume 100%. A different stone shape and size, rhinestone thread, small beads and overall pattern of the photo above might look slightly different. That's the nature of the costume making. The designers do not keep a sample of each costume, they are going by photo, memory and availability of material. All 100% hand made, artisan craftsman. They are not manufactured. So do not expect the costume to be a mirror image of the photo above. We will however come as close as possible and you must trust the designer's taste, after all these are Brazilian costume makers with an incredible amount of experience in color making. We usually ask them to keep us in the loop of what is going on the entire process making of your costume, but they are not always available, and will only send us photo at the end. We usually send you a photo when the costume is complete, so please keep an open mind.
Please email us if you have any questions about this costume.
This headpiece costume includes:
- Luxury "one size fits all" headpiece.
- *** Feathers colors as show or your choice (Rooster feathers)
- If you need another type of feather (pheasants added, trimmed plumes), please advise us before you place the order.
- Embellishments placements as show
- Please advise us if your costume is silver rhinestone based or gold.
- Not always the same wire frame is duplicated 100% slight variations is acceptable.
- Note: We will never duplicate 100% a headpiece The designer will substitute as she thinks its necessary a stone shape, size. Overall the costume headpiece will have the same flair and look, close as possible to the wire frame designs, but certain wire frames design and embellishments and pattern/layout could be different. We do not wish you to have the same costume as another dancer. Stone sizes, shapes and rhinestone work might be different as not always they can replicate or find the same exact stone as the photo. Please keep that in mind.
Please inquire about matching Samba back piece, bikini full costume or any custom order you might have.
If there is a delay on your costume making, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.
Costume making is 30 calendar days. We cannot make it earlier as the designer has already it's schedule all confirmed with prior set dates.
We cannot work on your schedule of a specific show or gig. Delays will and can happen so plan accordingly. Typically 30 business days (not calendar) is acceptable.
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!